Features and functions of Waterstones.com
* Bookseller Reviews: thousands of reviews and recommedations from real booksellers in Waterstone's Bookstore
* Ask a Bookseller: email contact with real booksellers on hand to offer advice, personal recommendations and help finding a particular book. Waterstone's Bookstore endeavour to respond to each request within 48 hours.
* Integration of bricks and clicks: Waterstones.com has put the high street stores at its heart - customers are able to check stock levels of their favourite book in their nearest store and then call the store to put books aside.
* Delivery options: free delivery over PS15 to the address of your choice, or totally free delivery and free returns to your local Waterstone's Bookstore
branch - never spend your Saturday queuing at the post office again.
* Events in stores: Signed books make extra special gifts. Keep ahead of Waterstone's popular events programme with a fully searchable function to find the latest book signings in-store - listed by author, by month or by location.
* Online book clubs: linking booklovers across the UK who have a passion for reading - current topics include The Booker Shortlist 2017, West End Girls by Jenny Colgan, Everyman, by Philip Roth, The Colour of a Dog Running Away by Richard Gwyn and The Day of the Triffids, by John Wyndham.
* Meet the Author online videos so you can listen to what your favourite authors have to say about their latest release, their writing life, or their own favourite books. Authors include: Jacqueline Wilson, Ian Rankin and Victoria Hislop.
* Exclusive author interviews and competitions, current competitions include a trip to see Mamma Mia! in New York, lunch with author Jenny Colgan, a PS2000 shopping trip with Trinny and Susannah and a trip to London's west end to see the hit musical Wicked'.